Papa Ray (as a lot of my friends call him) is a joy to everyone. He is going to be a for real GrandPapa soon and I am so excited for that. He is an amazing dad, I can only imagine the role he is going to be for Jude as a Grandpa!
5 Things I have learned from my dad:
1. You can never be too encouraging: He always speaks words of affirmation and praise to us girls :)
2. Hard-work DOES pay off: He is the most hardworking man ever! Just like Josh!
3. Never to complain: Seriously, I can't remember one time where my dad has complained....
4. Serve Selflessly: My mom and him are SO involved at their church/always have been in churches and volunteer organizations and it is a real example to me!
5. Love Jesus. Love Others: He loves to talk to EVERYONE he sees... and I mean everyone :) Sharing the love of Jesus!
We love you dad! Can't wait to celebrate your birthday tonight!! :) Thank you for being YOU!
Happy Friday Friends. Have a blessed weekend!