Here's the deal I am going to combine the questions they asked into one... hope that's okay and not breaking too many "rules". I love learning about others too, so if you want to do this... I TAG YOU! Have at it. So much fun!
My 11 Random Things:
1. I really love veggies. Like a lot. I will eat lettuce plain sometimes :)
2. My middle name is Elizabeth, which is like 3x as long as my first name.
3. Growing up I had a cat (Tobie) and now I am very allergic to cats. Sad story.
4. When I am bored I can't help but organize things. I guess it's not a bad thing...
5. I don't like coffee. Gasp, I know!
6. My dream has always, always, always to be a mom. It's coming true in March!! YES!
7. Josh and I had to break up for 1 whole year. Hardest thing I have ever done.
8. Those chocolate bars that schools/cheerleaders sell are my favorites. I am actually craving one now...
9. I love baby powder. There is something therapeutic about it, weird I know!
10. My high school memories still make me laugh - favorite is when we went on our school roof.
11. I can speak fluently in "ob" language. Jonna, my sis and I used to talk it growing up. HAHA!
11 Tagged Questions Combined :)
1. City girl or country girl? City girl alllllllll the way. I don't do well in the country. Ha!
2. What made you fall in love with your husband? It was kind of a process to really see his pursuit for me... but it reminds me of Christ's pursuit of the church. I didn't respond at first, but he kept pursuing. I loved his gentleness and way with others that was genuine not just "fake". He is my favorite!! He is loyal, loyal, loyal. So reassuring to know he'll always be there!
3. Do blondes or brunettes have more fun? Blondes. Believe me, I have been every color hair color ;)
4. If you had to live in one place for the rest of your life, where would it be? Honestly... MN! Where we are from now, this is where family is. Family is where the heart is!
5. What super power would you like to have? This has a tie for time travel and flying. Flying would definitely have it's perks, but I would love to travel back in time and remember memories... so many fun ones and life just goes so fast!
6. If you could only wear one thing/outfit everyday what would it be? Right now... sweats and comfy shirts. Baby Jude likes to be comfy ;)
7. What is your favorite pair of shoes you own? Boots! I love boots!
8. Sweet or Salty? A combo is my favorite but I LOVE sweets!
9. Favorite holiday & why? I love Christmastime. The birth of our savior and extended celebrations!
10. Where is your dream vacation? Probably a trip around the world.... no big deal right?
11. What is your favorite pass time? Lately... reading and snuggling with my handsome hubby. Enjoying these special moments before our world changes with our sweet son entering the world!
So fun... remember if you want to answer the questions... GO FOR IT! Consider yourself, tagged!