At the last minute I saw the Fall Swap that: Caroline at Simply Smithwick, Molly at The Fuschia News & Mateya at The Best Is Yet to Come were hosting and I HAD to get in on it. I did the Fall Scarf Swap last year and it was just too much fun! This year... I got paired with one of my early blogger friends, Laura @ Luckiest in Love!
What a fun surprise to receive in the mail! Who doesn't love snail mail? ... And full of fall goodies. I was so blessed by Laura....
Here are the goodies listed:
- Beautiful Fall Blue Scarf - Great color with jeans!
- Delish hot coccoa mixes - Way to think about caffeine in pregnancy :) smart girl!
- 2 cute pumpkin decorations - Love it, I know just where to place them!
- Autumn candle & really yummy scented wax for making my house smell fall-like
- Faith hanging decor - Perfect to add to my wreath on the front door!
- Pumpkin decorating kit - so funny, because I sent Laura one too, love it!
- CANDY! Reeses pumpkins and candy corn ... note I couldn't resist eating it before the photo was taken :)
- Super cute R Notepad that is magnetic - how did you know my last one just ran out? :)
- And... my personal favorites: Bone for Rosey & Book for Baby Thurston!
How sweet of you, Laura! Thanks for going above and beyond and brightening up my day... it was lovely :) I can't wait to put out all this fall goodness, bless you!
IT'S FRIIIDDAAAYYY! Tonight I get to spend time with two of my favorite newlyweds and SPACE friends - we are going to hang out and make dinner together. I can't wait. Joshy has a football game that is away... so I will look forward to hearing the post-game recap from him!
Would love to hear about your fabulous weekend plans!
p.s. don't forget... my cute flower giveaway going on now!