This week has been testing, trying and very frustrating (just keepin' it real here). I cling to truths of perserverance in the Bible and remember that God's always working things out for my good, but it can still be frustrating... Let me just break it down for you:
- Terrible Rash on my feet that kept spreading (finally resolved to being poison ivy/oak)
- Threw up everything I ate on Tuesday
- Went to the doctor Sunday, Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday
- Tired out of my mind due to Benadryl and this sweet Baby Thurston in me!
- Behind on editing for my business...
- Missed my first BSF bible study of the year due to the doctor :(
- Had to cancel a photo-shoot (never has happened before)
I just have to hold tight until week 14 in pregnancy... everyone seems to say my energy will be coming back at that time? :) I sure hope so! For now, I will just continue to press into the strength of the father:
The LORD is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation; this is my God, and I will praise him, my father’s God, and I will exalt him.