Today is my Hubby's GOLDEN birthday!!!!!
I love this man for oh SO many things... 23 reasons I do (in no particular order):
1) You always love me, even when I am crazy (more so now being pregnant)
2) You help me around the house, laundry man!!!
3) You encourage me and uplift me in my photography business.
4) You love Jesus and follow hard after him!
5) You have many passions that I love hearing you talk about... football at the top of the list!
6) You make me want to be a better wife everyday!
7) You are spontaneous and love an adventure!
8) You care about others and are genuine.
9) You know how to negotiate and get us good deals... yeahhhhh!
10) You are always up for a fun trip - CRUISE IN 10 DAYS!
11) Your heart for people and teens is so fun to watch!
12) You MARRIED me!! :)
13) You are highly motivated and hard-working,
14) You are finishing strong with your last semester.... soon Mr. Thurston teacher!!
15) You never seize to amaze me in your many stories... :)
16) You are unique in so many areas, including your pronunciation of "pillow" (as "pel-oh") weird.
17) You are constant at times where I am wobbly :)
18) You love our little baby-to-be and it's SO fun to hear you talk about being a daddy!!!!
19) You are the best uncle around... your nieces love you... and the candy you give them :)
20) You are an amazing husband and confidant.
21) You make a pretty amazing burger... and love trying to create new culinary creations!
22) YOU ARE HANDSOME!
23) YOU ARE MINE!!!!!!!
I thank God for you every, single day Joshy! I love you and can't wait for many more birthdays together in the future.... he worked this morning (at 4:30 a.m.) so I couldn't do breakfast in bed :(
I can't forget about miss Rosey girl... It's her 1 year old birthday today! :)
She is still a ball full of energy and happyyyy.... almost fully potty trained (after our fiasco of potty training...) and very friendly!! She sleeps good at night and loves to play with her toys, a little too much sometimes :) She is 9 lbs! Happy Birthday cute Rosey!
(weekend recap coming tomorrow... happy day!)