- Taking Rosey on walks
- Sweating outside in the sun
- Government shutting down in MN...
- Vacation next week for a christian music festival in Wilmar, MN
- Not having a campground to stay at, because of the shutdown...
- Many, many photo sessions.... outside.... in the heat. Gotta love it!
- Weddings, Weddings, Weddings
- Loving my wednesday bible study!
There it is. In a nutshell. Summer is a success. I have some really great truths to share with you as I launch into yet another busy weekend and day. It's about BEING STILL. Yeah, I feel like I am the absolute worst at this.
The reality is that when we are STILL God can speak and teach us the most. I struggle with the practical way of HOW to be still. We are going through that in our study. She gave the example of when she was in labor (clearly I don't know what this is like... but hang with me...) and before the doctor gave her a epidural she had to BE STILL. It would be SO dangerous if she couldn't remain still, but if she did - the pain would be gone. God is like that, he is the GREAT anesthesiologist! If we could just grasp that concept, that we must be still in order to receive.... wow... working on that today!!